Victory Against Cancer
Terms and conditions
• Participation in the All Stars v Victory Fans match is conditional upon completion of an indemnity form by each participant. The indemnity form will be provided to participants prior to the match and once the teams are selected.
• Competition is open to those 18 years and over.
• Melbourne Victory Limited (Club) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prevent any player from participation in the All Stars v Victory Fans match if it deems the player may bring the Club into disrepute.
• Participation includes uniform (shirt, shorts, socks), refreshments, and 2 tickets to the Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory A League match on February 10, 2018. All other costs, including boots/runners, travel and accommodation if applicable, are the responsibility of the player.
• This prize is not transferable – any player unable to participate on the nominated date will forfeit their place in the team, and no alternative prize/compensation will be awarded.
• Winners will be the top five fundraisers at 12pm EST on Monday February 4, 2018 when the competition closes. Players may still receive donations after this point, though any donations received after 12pm will not be included in the competition.
• Additionally five winners will be drawn at random from all entrants who raised $300 or more.
• Winners will be notified by telephone.